FIND PARADISE WITHIN
SATURDAY, APRIL 21, 2018
Experience a more holistic, well-balanced, & fulfilled life
☼ Breakfast, Lunch + Dinner
Smoothies, Superfoods, Raw + Living Foods, Gourmet Plant-based cuisine
☼ Fitness + Yoga Sessions
Exercises you can fit in anywhere, anytime + outdoor yoga on the island
☼ Meditation + Relaxation
Mindfulness practices, Group Discussions + Education, DIY Activities
There are 3 things we all do every day, and we could all being doing them better:
☼ Join Certified Health & Lifestyle Coaches, Dusty & Erin Stanczyk, in collaboration with Brooke Lehman of Dwell Dinner and several other locals in the health & wellness industry, for a day of getting back to the basics, with a hands-on approach to nutrition, fitness, & mindfulness.
☼ Learn about, taste, and experience the beauty and abundance of a whole foods, plant-based lifestyle!
☼ Make new friends and connect with Mother Nature at The Boathouse--a family-owned property just 20 minutes southwest of Lincoln, NE!
* Earlybird Special - Pricing will go up to $99 on March 21st!
You can look forward to:
• 100% Whole Foods Plant-based Breakfast, Lunch + Dinner
• Smoothie Bowls + Superfoods + Oatmeal Demo and Breakfast
• Guided Meditation + Mindfulness
• Plant-based Education + Group Discussions
• Raw, Living Foods Fruit + Veggie Lunch Buffet
• Outdoor Yoga + Fitness On The Island
• Kombucha DIY + Tasting
• 'Spiritus Vitae' DIY All-Natural Personal-Care + Healthcare Products Demo
• Gourmet ‘Dwell Dinner’ Vegan Dinner w/ 'Goldenrod Pastries' Desserts!
• Connection With Mother Nature + New Friends
• Optional After-Hours Bonfire w/ Music, Drinks, & More! (feel free to invite a spouse, friend, or family member to join in!)
• All guests will go home w/ a swag bag and there will be several giveaways (protein powders, superfoods, books, kitchen products, etc) throughout the day!
Brooke Lehman - Dwell Dinner
Karoline Dassie - Yoga Instructor
Angela Garbacz - Goldenrod Pastries
Paul & Nicole Saville - Spiritus Vitae Botanicals
Erik Hustad - Local Chef + Restaurant Owner
* Cancellation + Refund Policy: Cancellations made within 2 weeks of the retreat date will be subject to a 50% refund, due to event planning, prep, and costs.
* Please bring a yoga mat if you own one. Some extras will be provided.