Conscious Is The New Cool
Sustainable, eco-friendly, fair trade, local, small business, recycled, up-cycled, vegan, cruelty-free, organic, zero-waste, the list goes on and on! Needless to say, it’s cool to be a conscious consumer nowadays, and I’ve made it easy to be for the holidays!
Whether you’re going to the farmers’ market, grocery store, coffee shop, or on vacation, this recycled cotton tote is perfect for carrying your goods in an eco-friendly, sustainable, zero-waste fashion! Unlike bulkier totes, this bag folds neatly and easily to fit into a small space.
Snag All 3 Styles Below!
Be sure to use discount code ‘TOTES’ at checkout for 10% off now through December 20th!
Favorite Tees With A Message!
Support the vegan movement and represent your healthy lifestyle with a tee by Vegetaryn!
I’ve scouted the best and the brightest for your cruelty-free gift-giving this holiday season
Everything from vegan leather boots to faux fur shirts, down alternative duds, wool-free wears, recycled water bottle bags, + fruit-pigmented makeup!
1) Straw Hat // 2) Big Sunglasses // 3) Monstera Leaf Earrings // 4) Soy Candles // 5) Trucker Jacket // 6) Plaid Scarf // 7) 2018 Planner // 8) Multi-Stripe Scarf // 9) Mustard Beanie // 10) Vegan Leather Watch // 11) Blue Gradient Sunglasses // 12) Crystal Facial Roller // 13) Olive Down Alternative Coat // 14) Plant Lady Pin // 15) Ciao For Now Bandana // 16) Fleece Pullover
1) Men’s Briefs // 2) Bluetooth Heated Soles // 3) Vegan Leather Boots // 4) Apex Gloves // 5) Retro Fleece Vest // 6) Trucker Jacket // 7) Weather Station // 8) Knitted Polyester Scarf // 9) Blue Light Blocking Specs // 10) Travel Canister // 11) Bluetooth Headphones // 12) Military Watch // 13) Camp Socks // 14) Nylon Weekender Bag // 15) Running Pant // 16) Running Shoe
1) Nut Milk Maker // 2) Jute Pouf // 3) Mobile Chandelier // 4) Cloud-Dipped Flatware // 5) AppleTV // 6) Pressure Cooker // 7) Welcome Dinnerware // 8) Rattan Side Table // 9) Vegan Reset Cookbook // 10) High-Speed Blender // 11) WiFi Thermostat // 12) Rattan Cocoon Chair // 13) Floor Chair // 14) Cold-Press Juicer // 15) Dutch Oven // 16) Balance Print
1) Organic Match Scrub // 2) Vegan Powder Brush // 3) Organic Argan Oil // 4) Rose + Aloe Hydrating Toner // 5) Kelp + Mint Volumizing Shampoo // 6) Kelp + Mint Volumizing Conditioner // 7) Adaptogenic Beauty Dust // 8) Fruit-Pigmented Better Naked Blush Palette // 9) Hydrating + Revitalizing Mineral Sea Mist // 10) Eye Lift Serum // 11) Crystal Elixir Water Bottle // 12) Vitamin C Serum // 13) Fruit-Pigmented Cocoa Butter Matte Lipstick // 14) Maracuja Lash-Conditioning Black Tea Mascara // 15) BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer SPF 30 // 16) Pure Cold-Pressed Maracuja Oil // 17) Organic Unicorn Body Butter // 18) Caboodles On-The-Go Makeup Case
1) Vegan Leather + Recycled Water Bottle Mini Backpack // 2) Nylon Weekender Tote // 3) Vegan Leather Mini Crossbody // 4) Vegan Leather Tote + Pouch // 5) Bamboo + Straw Crossbody // 6) Drawstring Vegan Leather Backpack // 7) Vegan Suede Crossbody // 8) Vintage Vegan Leather Crossbody // 9) Vegan Leather Mini Bucket Bag // 10) Vegan Leather Mini Circle Top Handle Bag // 11) Vegan Leather Half Moon Tote // 12) Olive Green Neoprene Backpack // 13) Colorblock Vegan Leather Envelope Clutch // 14) Citrus Super Chill Cooler Bag // 15) Mini Faux Fur Backpack // 16) Vegan Leather + Recycled Water Bottle Backpack
1) Road Cycle Shoe // 2) Lennon Buckle Slide // 3) Vegan Suede Pointed Loafer // 4) Nude Vegan Patent Leather Heel // 5) Vegan Leather Ankle Bootie // 6) Vegan Micro Leather Luxe Derbys // 7) Faux Fur Bunny Slipper // 8) Fuel Core Nergize Walking Shoe // 9) Vegan Leather Studded Ankle Bootie // 10) Vegan Suede Dock Boots // 11) Vegan Leather Block Heel // 12) Vegan Leather 10-Eye Boot // 13) Waldo Knit Sneaker // 14) Speed Trail Sneaker // 15) Clemente Slip-On // 16) Vegan Leather Austin Flat // 17) Vegan Leather Chelsea Boot
Since Dusty and I are waiting to find out if Baby S will be a boy or a girl (due date Dec 22), we decided to go gender neutral with bright whites and beiges in the nursery—which suits our style anyways! I can’t wait to share my mama and newborn must-haves, as well as finished nursery photos in an upcoming blog post!
Click each hat to check them out!
His + Hers Picks
Dusty’s top pick for our 2018 Conscious Consumer Gift Guide is his Wills vegan boots, and mine is my Matt & Nat vegan leather mini backpack!
Most Practical Pick
These Baxter Blue blue-light-blocking specs come in handy especially at night time, and help prevent hormone disruption and hiccups in our sleep cycles caused by the harmful blue-light emissions from our screens and devices.
For FREE Express Shipping in the US & Canada, use discount code 'ERIN' at checkout!
I have always been an avid cyclist, but especially since progressing into third trimester of my pregnancy, I have found stationary cycling to be the safest and most comfortable, low-impact cardio workout that keeps me feeling my best!
Go Green Awards
My favorite handbag brand that I discovered this year is Samara. Not only are they a vegan company, they also use eco-friendly materials that are more safe for the environment than other vegan leather companies. They manufacture their products in a small factory where workers are treated well and pay the utmost attention to detail and quality! Use discount code ‘EATMOVEREST’ to receive 15% off your purchase!
Another company that I have really come to appreciate is prAna. Not only are they fair trade certified, they also carry a line of organic cotton garments. Organic cotton drinks less water, uses rainwater more efficiently, eliminates GMOs and harmful chemicals from your closet, and switching just one t-shirt saves 115 gallons of water! Use discount code WCESF18 for 15% off your purchase!
Shop More Of Our Favorites
As Seen On
Check out some more of my Conscious Consumer Favorites on the EatMoveRest YouTube channel, and be sure to join the fam and Subscribe, turn on Notifications, give the video a Thumbs Up, leave some love in the Comments, and Share with family + friends!
The Reason For The Season
Ultimately, we all know that this is a season for giving, not just receiving! Two of my favorite charitable organizations are Love Justice (which fights one of the worst crimes—human-trafficking) and Charity Water (which helps to provide one of the most precious resources—clean drinking water). Feel free to read about them below, click, and donate to a worthy cause!
Based right here in Lincoln, Nebraska, this organization is very near and dear to me and Dusty’s hearts. Through transit monitoring and interception, Love Justice, Intl. attacks trafficking at the most strategic moment—while it’s in the process of occurring and before exploitation and enslavement. They now have 44 stations located all across the globe, and have intercepted over 15,000 individuals from slavery, exploitation, and abuse.
I love this organization because private donors cover all of their operation costs, so 100% of your donations go to providing clean drinking water to those in need. One in 10 people lack access to clean water and Charity Water is on a mission to change that. They’ve funded 29,725 water projects for 8.4 million people around the world.
The Countdown Begins
Save the Advent Reading Plan below to your camera roll, Share it with friends & fam, and pin it on Pinterest!
The Next Chapter
From our (growing) family to yours, Dusty and I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a Merry & Bright New Year!
We can’t wait to continue sharing all-things EatMoveRest with you in 2019, and are beyond thrilled and excited for this new chapter in our lives!
We appreciate your well wishes, prayers, love, and support, and look forward to bringing Baby S along with us on this adventure called life!
Peace, Love, & Plants!